Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Letter from Danny Brinkley..... received 4/30/08

Dear Carolyn:

I am so disappointed to have to tell you that I will not be able to attend our 40th High School Reunion. I am really sad about this as I have never once missed a single reunion. However, this year something very important, concerning my foundation, The Twilight Brigade (www.thetwilightbrigade.com) has come up, and I must take care of it, instead. I want you to let everyone that attends to know that I love them very much! I am so glad we made it this far. Please know that I truly appreciate the hard work it took to put this reunion together.
See you all at the 45th!

With love and purpose,

Danny and Kathryn\

PS I have attached a picture of me and Kathryn for you to post on the site. Thank you so very much.

No comments: