Sunday, May 4, 2008

Well, the reunion is over.....

Hey guys,
The reunion was a lot of fun. It was so nice seeing everyone. Just a couple of things..... If I had it to do over, I'd let you each have your own name tag to start with. The little mixer game didn't work out as well as I thought it would.
Thanks for your efforts though. The second thing.. I need to apologize to Debbie Berrie. I have no idea how I did it, but I put Paula Heath's picture on her name tag. Sorry Debbie.

Several people took pictures and videos and we will be posting them as soon as I get my hands on them.

Thanks to everyone who attended. Your presence helped make this a great reunion.
We've had a lot of people thank the committee for a great reunion, but I want to say that what made it so wonderful was that you were there. Thanks for that.

No comments: