Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Planning Our Spring Reunion - 40 years

Welcome to our blogspot. We'll be using this space to communicate, share photos and videos, update addresses and post news.

A committee chaired by Dale Prout has begun planning our 40 year reunion.

I am maintaining the Access database of the names and addresses that we used for our 30 and 35 year reunions. We are interested in any names, addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses you can provide for anyone in the class of 1968. Also of interest would be any deaths you know of.

4 comments:

MichaelB. said...

I saw the notice about the re-union and contacted Carolyn. I don't know if we will be able to come or not. This time of year is better that the last re-union which if I remember was at Christmas. The last person that I had any contact with from Aiken was Oscar Lard. He also attended and graduated from Gardner-Webb University in '73.

Beryl Arbaugh said...

I hope I can attend this time. I also think that May is much better than December.

Janis Rankin Dillard said...

I talked to Helen last night and the plans sound great. I am looking forward to seeing everyone again, sharing old/new stories and some good shag music.

noseyneighbor said...

Denny and Diane Giddings have moved to a new Aiken address
104A Sugarwood Dr
Aiken, SC 29803
Same phone number as before

looking forward to our reunion